Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Smart Notebook

SMART NOTEBOOK

The Smart Notebook has many tools and features that help you create and teach lessons to your class at a  easier and quicker pace.


The tool that I found was most handy was the activity tool that helps you design activities and games that help you deliver your lesson at a fun way for kids to interact together and with the teacher. 

The one activity I liked was the design of a timeline that kids can come up and put events in chronological order.   

Another tool that I liked was the writing tools. I thought it was neat how you could use different ways of writing that makes your lessons look more lively and creative. 

I think The Smart Notebook is easy and natural to use after a few uses and every teacher should try to incorporate it into their everyday classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment